Vodafone Smart 4 Power Features

Edward

Peace HERO — 6 years ago
Reading time 4 minutes
The number of operators for their own brands urettirdik the phone is getting at least it would be an exaggeration to say so many of Samsung's models in any case. Turkcell T-Series phones, Vodafone and Avea Intouch Smart Series.
The number of operators for their own brands urettirdik the phone is getting at least it would be an exaggeration to say so many of Samsung's models in any case. Turkcell T-Series phones, Vodafone and Avea Intouch Smart Series.
Some users looked with suspicion, and the operator's internal applications, due to space consuming much storage each Samsung phone again from a standard do not satisfy those who wanted more, even though these phones are no longer entry-level smartphone to be compared to the devices and their prices are becoming stronger, we can say they left behind.
This article also Vodafone Smart 4 power features of the model, which is one of these devices you are talking about, you are not, remains to be seen. (Maybe we want to use a smart phone has all the time here)
Design
Exert yourself too much about the design that appears to have been Vodafone, extremely simple, even call it comes with simple lines. General gives the impression of a standard phone lines and curved corners.
This phone has a 5 inch screen with a length of 141 mm, 71.4 mm in width, having a thickness of 9.5 mm and 162 grams (16.2 decagrams if I wrote in here for a day, how many people they're normal?)
With a 5 inch screen and a design that can meet the needs Smart Power 4 Vodefone model that can keep up with the Times showing, it didn't come out in the market in Turkey acclaim abroad that sum more than the previous models.
Screen
The technical equipment and the operator of the phone especially to comment on the screens I dread it, I'm not going to say two words to Vodafone.
To write this article, the technical specifications of the phone from Vodafone's own site to open and examine it, shall I comment on it, I said. And what did I see? Screen resolution it doesn't say. (Why?)
Vodafone's statement only for the screen is qHD. S! are you shy, or too few pixels to describe the number of pixels of your screen to tell really did you use?
Anyway! I have access to information that supports screen resolution of 960 x 540 pixels. (Look at what we're trying to learn from you guys here for you)
Camera
A 5-megapixel rear camera and VGA front camera with no sense in talking about the camera of this phone's performance. Vodafone is also a claim about the camera because I don't think.
However, please ozcekim with the VGA camera, you have taken your Facebook, Instagram, or maybe you can share something. (Not because Retrica Retro with VGA)
Hardware and performance
As we said at the beginning of the entry level operator-the post now the phones themselves, and the prices are about the hardware has improved a great deal, considering that we can say I did really started to release phones.
Vodafone Smart 4 power users will also use the hardware without complaining and wanted to collect at an affordable price that will have 4 GB RAM and an internal memory of 1 GB, 1.3 GHz, 4 core Cortex A7 processor and Mali 400 graphics processing unit that has a phone.
If we're mentioning other features, Vodafone Smart 4 power, up to 32 GB SD card support, and offers 4G connectivity. (in Turkey and 4G available? NO! Why is advertised as locally-produced the first 4G phone? )
THE LAST WORD
Operators that carries their logo phones are getting to be preferred a little more every day. Although mid-level phones is not preferred by most users and they are they are; I'll get me with some of my beauty could be called the operator, and is a device that won't make any difference in daily use.
Vodafone also offer elite and Elite Plus free, Red Red this phone subscribers (of course with a registered contract, who is going to give you a free phone) even when you're not subscribing to this tariff £ 599 price tag for those who don't expect more from a Smart Power 4 phone makes a choice that should be considered. (Still not very hot I'm looking at the operator on the phone, a world crazy internal application)