How is Pinterest SEO Done?

Boys

Although Pinterest does not have many users in our country, it is not given much importance by website owners and webmasters, but Pinterest SEO is a must.
it will give really useful results for the internet presence of the website.
Pinterest works like a search engine, not like social media apps. That's why my own experience and Pinterest
I will give answers with the works I have done through my profiles.
First of all, we need to open a Pinterest business account, as we will use our Pinterest account for business, that is, for site traffic. Detailed content
on
How to open a Pinterest business account
You can access from the link.
Content Topics
[Hide]
Optimize Pinterest Business Profile
Verify Your Site
Create Profile Descriptions with Your Keywords
Create Boards Related to Your Business
Optimize Your Clipboard Descriptions
Optimize Pin Sizes and Names
Make Pin Descriptions with Keywords
Join Group Boards
Use Pinterest Analytics
Optimize Pinterest Business Profile
To optimize your Pinterest business profile, you should choose your username correctly and appropriate for your business. You can even create a profile
directly with your business name.
It will be easier and more useful for users to find you.
The best username may not always be your business name. You can have a personal website that produces content on a niche topic. When it's like this,
It will be better if your Pinterest profile has a username related to that niche topic.
The Webional Pinterest account is a business profile and does not refer to a personal blog, so
(opens in new tab)
We chose the address.
I recommend creating your profile image with your website logo or if you are starting a niche pinterest blog, with relevant images. Also, these images
Replace the optimization (filename) with your keywords before uploading. Because almost everything (algorithm, etc.) on Pinterest works through images.
:).
Verify Your Site
If you want to use Pinterest analytics tools properly and take advantage of Pinterest's traffic source, you need to verify your website on Pinterest.
How to verify site on Pinterest
You can get detailed information by entering the content in the link.
Create Profile Descriptions with Your Keywords
figure
how to do seo on pinterest
figure end
When creating your Pinterest business account, you need to enter a short text about your business and website in the description section. This statement
is on the same website.
Creating it with keywords as it is, helps you stand out in searches.
Create Boards Related to Your Business
figure
create a pinterest board
figure end
Creating a board on Pinterest can be done with the "Create Board" button in the profile, or you can create a board when you want to save a new Pin.
After creating our Pinterest business profile, we need to create and add our Pins to Boards.
You should determine the names of the Pinterest boards on the subject related to the Pins you will add. So if the Pins you will add are camping equipment,
you can enter your Board name.
You should also create camp-related keywords.
When creating a board on Pinterest for the first time, it's helpful to choose your long-tail keywords. Visibility of boards in long-tail words
will increase and your rank and view will increase faster as the competition will be lower.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: You can create sub-boards within Pinterest boards. In this way, you can create a general keyword related to your business and create
a long-tailed board.
You can create sections under this board for words. Optimize your boards for many different variations on your keywords.
figure
create a pinterest seo compatible board
figure end
In the image "
(opens in new tab)
I created multiple sections for the ” board. I created the names of these sections from keywords. So SEO For Beginners as my main keyword
I tried to reach keywords in different variations such as “SEO for beginners wordpress“, ” Seo for beginners social media” with this board.
Optimize Your Clipboard Descriptions
figure
write a pinterest board description
figure end
After creating the boards, you should optimize your board descriptions, just like your profile descriptions. Likewise, your keywords
Add your description with your sentence or meaningful keywords like I did. Determine the category of your boards correctly.
figure
edit pinterest clipboard
figure end
It may be better to set the cover photos for your Pinterest board more organized and concept-like. Providing a visual integrity is always
It offers users a better experience.
Optimize Pin Sizes and Names
Here are some tips for increasing your pin visibility in the Pinterest feed.
list of 2 items
one.
Share images (pins) in vertical format : Although the 2:3 format is recommended for images, I got more engagement with my 1500:5000 images.
1500:5000 A large size for you to make a long and quality design in 3:10 format. It also maximizes visibility as it avoids many pins in the stream.
level up. You may not always prepare images for this format, so post with 2:3 ideal size images.
2nd.
Create image names from keywords related to your topic: This may be the most important optimization process on Pinterest. Because Pinterest is visual
We call it a search engine. Therefore, the visuals need to understand what they are about and position them accordingly. For this, you can upload the image
names to Pinterest.
Before uploading, rename it with the keywords you specify. In this way, Pinterest will automatically be able to add the right people and the right boards.
list end
Make Pin Descriptions with Keywords
Add descriptions for each shared pin using your keywords for that image. This is a great way to increase your visibility in search results.
is important.
Join Group Boards
Pinterest also allows other people to add pins to boards. In this way, you can increase your pin count and visibility by adding other people to your board.
When you make a request to join other group boards, you can share your pins on these group boards. In this way, reaching different users
You can also increase your followers.
list of 1 items

If you have good visibility on your own boards, boards with high followers invite you to share pins on their boards.
list end
Use Pinterest Analytics
figure
pinterest audience insights
figure end
Keep an eye on the Pinterest analytics tool. With these analytical tools, how many re-pins your pins are made, which pins see more value,
You can access many analyzes such as who you follow, which boards get higher engagement.
Audience Insights, one of Pinterest's analytics tools in the image. This tool is still in beta, it already says 'Early Access' next to it, so it's 'early'
access”. Thanks to this analysis, you will be able to get to know your target audience better. Put your content strategies and optimizations on this data.
You can get more successful results by doing it accordingly.