One Pan Lasagne💥
The simplest lasagne you may ever make…makes use of tortilla wraps reasonably than lasagne and is completed underneath the grill…much less cooking time, much less dishes and tastes simply nearly as good as the true factor! I’ve added the recipe under if you wish to give it a attempt. Completely happy Saturday 🥰
1 onion finely chopped
2 cloves of garlic finely chopped
Oil for frying
500g beef mince
2tsp blended herbs
Salt and pepper
three x tortilla wraps
6 tbsp mascarpone cheese
three handfuls of grated cheddar cheese
-Place the onion in a deep oven proof frying pan with a base the dimensions of a tortilla wrap. Drizzle in oil and fry for five minutes.
-Add the garlic and fry for an extra 2 minutes.
– Add the meat and fry for five minutes, stirring recurrently.
– Add salt and pepper, blended herbs and honey and fry for two minutes.
– Add the passata and simmer for 10 minutes till the meat is cooked via.
– Within the meantime, unfold 2 tbsp of mascarpone over one aspect of every of the tortilla wraps.
– Warmth the grill to excessive
– Take away 2 thirds of the sauce from the pan and put aside.
– Place one of many wraps on high of the sauce (mascarpone aspect up) and canopy in a handful of grated cheese.
– Unfold one other third of the sauce over the layer of cheese and high with one other wrap and one other layer of cheese.
– Unfold the final of the sauce over it and end with the final wrap and a handful of cheese.
-Grill for 10-15 minutes, till cooked via and crispy on high. Be sure to don’t put it too near the grill, in any other case it’s going to prepare dinner too shortly.
#lasagne #beef #mincedbeef #tortillas #italianfood #italiancooking #lovefooduk #kitchenhacks #easyrecipes
One Pan Lasagne💥